Hello yung ceej. This is adult ceej here now. It's been about 16 years since your last post and now your life is completely different. You're no longer in high school. You are married and have a kid. You're 30 years OLD. Reading all of your old posts was too funny and entertaining. To be a kid again haha. Life was much simpler then, but that's because you didn't have much responsibility. You also had mom. Mom did a lot for you, more than you ever noticed. Now that I'm an adult (speaking in first person now haha), I see how much effort it really takes to care for your own wellbeing, your space, and for your family. Especially to take care of a child who you can't just give back--they're 24/7! It was cool to meet you again through your posts. You weren't a bad kid, you just didn't do all that great in school. You had lots of friends and were valued by them and family. Today, I still have many people who are supportive and that I support. But today, I realize I don't have many friends in the true definition of the word. Not that I see some people as something opposite of a friend, but there's only a handful of people with whom I feel comfortable sharing deep thoughts with. Life isn't necessarily more rough the older you get, but you do notice small details in your interactions with different people whether in front of them or from hearsay. It's unfortunate, but you can't trust everyone. Some people--whether they know it or not--don't have the most positive agendas for their discourse on life; be it their own or another's. In a sense, you're still a kid figuring out life so here's to the next 16. If anyone is reading this, hello and welcome back to my blog. Happy half-time of 2026.
No comments:
Post a Comment